To engage the user in their requirements. To lead a team in performing coding & testing of program modules according to design specification. To perform any necessary documentation as per required. As part of quality improvement process, you will analyze & resolve reported problems to ensure business continuity of customers. To maintain & tune applications (when required) for service level compliance
- Diploma in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- 1 years of working experience in application development and support in Java/J2EE technology
- Experience in going through full software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of J2EE, JSP, Struts, Hibernate or Spring framework, application servers such as Weblogic, Oracle , and Oracle RDBMS fundamentals
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- All applicants must have working experience in Singapore for at least 1 year
- Full time permanent position
- Open to Singaporean, PRs
Salary depends on experience and qualification.
Please state current / expected salary, notice period in your resume.